Thursday, July 10, 2008

almost a full week!

So we are entering into day 5 of shooting and it has been BUSY so far. The footage looks great and all the actors are delivering very well. Today was a little bit flustering because we were supposed to shoot ALL outdoors and it ended up raining so we had to completely change everything that we were doing and for a lot of things go off the cuff. I love this picture of Tyler, Seth and I because it basically summed up what went on that day: Tyler wore a collared shirt and didn't feel very well, Seth is hunched over planning on what is going to happen and wondering about the reason that something isn't working and I am carrying hot equipment with gloves on whilst purposely annoying Tyler.

I'm looking forward to a few things in the next few days.....
- Shooting some of the inserts with Daniel Hassell
- Kristen's first day
- the outside, glidecam scenes
- hopefully seeing some of the footage cut up

ONWARDS!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

can you get my casting director credit up there on the side bar so I can feel involved.