Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hoo-Wa

I'm really only typing this specific post to fill up some space on the blog before I invite everyone else to it.
Hopefully, you can plan on seeing up-to-date pictures and stories and status updates from the shoot on this blog over the next 3 weeks and beyond.
Pray for us as we embark on this thing. Pray that we make a great movie, that we do it without breaking or damaging anything, that we keep our jobs and our wallets in tact, that we have the most fun we've ever had shooting anything and that we make something that's truly an accomplishment for all of us involved. But most importantly that it glorifies God. That could happen in a thousand different ways and I pray that it happens in as many of them as possible.

1 comment:

Austin said...

Good luck, Seth! I wish you the best and will keep this project in my prayers.

I know it is going to be great! I can't wait to see the finished project!