Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Dinosaurs.


Last night we shot outside. At night.
We pulled off a ridiculously cool steadicam shot. Not bad for the very first exterior night shot in our entire lives.
Kristen shot her first scenes (yep, there's actually a girl in this one, and she's really good).
Arley repeatedly placed large pots of plants in Tyler's designated path for previously mentioned steadicam shot.
Jeff took his shirt off.
Darren officially put "Murder, She Wrote" into the movie.
Lauren Smith brought us Rice Krispy Treats and Brownies.
My parents let us turn their AC off for half an hour, and somehow lived.
Tyler revealed to me that the To-Do List written on his character's arm throughout the movie has included the term, "It's Dinosaurs," in every scene shot so far.

We finished our first week of shooting.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

and Karyn was a complete time jerk.

Seth said...

Time Jerk is officially the best job title I've ever heard.

Karyn said...

I edited my title. And just for the record, why in the world am I still up? Its 1 stinkin' 49 in the morning. Can I file workers comp for being tired? 'Cause I will if I can.

g'night.