Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thoughts for Posts


Catherine makes another point in an argument with Caleb.

This is going to be great. I was telling Seth that we need a place to go and be encouraged about the work that we are doing. So, this is the place! If you ever take pictures or have any cool thoughts about the shoot, I hope you'll get on here and post them. It only takes a few moments and it's great for morale to be able to see how awesome we look in pictures.


I thought I would include a picture of Seth and I on set of our first full-length film. It was called Trampoline and it had nothing to do with trampolines. We were in the back of his mom's van, trying to make it look like a van that spies would use. I still think we did an okay job with the resources we had. Anyway, it's one of my favorite pictures because I think it does a great job representing that period of our lives. I still have the picture and I find it oddly inspiring. So, I hope that this site will be something that we will all look back on and be inspired by.

Even if we hate each other in the future. Here's to a good shoot!

"Our hearts are too big for our bodies" - Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

Austin said...

i still have Trampoline saved onto my hard drive. I watched it this past semester.

Oh the memories!